5 Things to Take Away from the Book of Job
Job can be a difficult book to understand. From Job's misfortunes to the distorted thelology of his friend's, it's hard to decifer who has the correct answer to the suffering that he [Job] is experiencing. Here are 5 take aways written by Dr. John Piper on the book of Job:
1) That God is sovereign over all our suffering.
2) He permits Satan to come into our lives and do horrible things to us.
3) He means to prove our faith and purify our lives through it.
4) In the end he will make it good, either in this life or in the life to come.
5) Satan does not have the last word in the lives of God's people.
Have a good Monday! xx